Charm & Character Abound
Nestled in Manly’s iconic apartment block, San Bernadino, is this oversized first floor, one bedroom apartment. With a location that is simply second to none you’ll enjoy the convenience of a short stroll down to Manly’s social and shopping hub, plunging in for a swim at Manly Cove or the ease of catching the ferry after watching it glide past your window on its arrival to Manly wharf.
High ceilings, elegant timber windows and an ornate facade feature here with separate lounge and dining areas, or study nook for the “work from home” buyer, revealing views past the Aquarium out and across the Cove. The main bedroom would fit a king size bed and the large picture windows allow an abundance of natural light to fill the space.
Simply move straight in, or the chance exists for the budding renovator to create a two bedroom residence perhaps given the size and versatile floorplan!
– “San Bernadino” is a boutique security block of only eight
– Access to a shared storage room (not on title)
– Large open plan living with high ceilings and feature fireplace
– Well equipped kitchen with rear door access
– Added storage cupboard for linen plus internal laundry facilities
– Manicured common gardens and rear lawn
– Approximately 51 square metre footprint
– Company title
Simply an opportunity for those astute buyers, either home occupiers or investors, to purchase a unique piece of Manly.
Levies: $1,190.94 per quarter approx
Council: $ 322.00 per quarter approx