Rough Diamond - But What A Location
It may need some renovating or a bit of TLC, but this property is certainly an opportunity for savvy buyers in the market place. A freestanding home located just a hop, skip and jump to a long list of amenities has this offering standing head and shoulders above the rest.
Reluctantly offered for sale for the first time in over 36 years the property will suit a variety of different buyer profiles from investors to home owner occupiers or a mixture of both. Currently divided into 2 separate flats the home could easily be re-established as one residence and, with the appropriate approval, perhaps have a second storey added.
– Two separate entrances to accommodation
– Separate living areas
– Courtyards both front and back of the property
– Predominantly brick construction with tile roofs
– Steady income stream available
– Proximity to local shops, cafes and Harris Farm that is second to none
– Child care centre close by
– Short walk to parks, Manly pool, lagoon and beach
– Buses at your doorstep
Council Rates : $ 1,970.22 per annum approx
Water Rates: $ 1,055.00 per annum approx
Land Size: 249 square metres approx