Sun, Privacy, Lifestyle
Nestled on the top floor of a small well maintained block of only 8, this northerly facing unit enjoys a sunny position filled with an abundance of natural light. Nestled in leafy serenity and within a short walk to LM Graham Reserve & surrounding amenities the apartment would be an ideal addition to an investment portfolio or as your new home!
• Two double bedrooms both with large built-in wardrobes
• Open plan kitchen offering an electric cooktop, stainless steel appliances, breakfast
bar & contemporary cabinetry!
• Bright and breezy lounge and dining area with ceiling fan opening to the sun-filled
balcony with surrounding views
• Modern, well-appointed bathroom with glass blade shower screen
• City Express bus stop, a choice of local supermarkets and just a short level walk to
Manly Beach, CBD and eateries
• Off street parking for one & separate common storage room
• Air conditioned. 78 square metres on title
• Local schools, childcare centres & Boy Charlton Swim Centre are an easy walk away
Your inspection is encouraged as it won’t last long!
Council Rates: $304.84 per quarter approx.
Water Rates: $179 per quarter approx.
Body Corporate: $1,243.75 per quarter approx.